Home AMX User Forum AMXForums Archive Threads AMX Applications and Solutions
Options

Bryant Evolution HVAC System

has anyone attempted to control this system? they have proprietary thermostats on a RS485 bus. i need to figure out how to control it or i will lose a potential deal on a system if i can't integrate with it

thanks for any help in advance

Comments

• Options
    MRoedMRoed Posts: 9
    Bryant Evolution

I have a project coming up that involves a Bryant Evolution system. My understanding so far is that you need an Evolution System Access Module SYSTXBBSAM01. This module has an RS-232 port on it for control systems. However, I have yet to get my hands on the RS-232 protocol. I have been making a number of calls to Bryant. No one I have talked to so far has been of much help.

Have you made any discoveries since your last post? Does anyone have the RS-232 protocol?
  • Options
    the8thstthe8thst Posts: 470
    I have spent the last hour and a half getting passed around at Bryant trying to get a hold of the protocol for this.

Did you have any luck tracking it down?

Does anyone else have the protocol that they could email to me (or a module if someone is REALLY generous)?

Thank you,
    Pete
    the8thst@gmail.com
  • Options
    There appears to be a downloadable module on the C******* website.
  • Options
    the8thstthe8thst Posts: 470
    I saw that, but my old ******** login has been downgraded to that of an End User, ughh.
  • Options
    alexanboalexanbo Posts: 282
    I just had this system pop up for me, has anyone got anywhere with getting the protocol?
  • Options
    MRoedMRoed Posts: 9
    Bryant Evolution Protocol

I have this protocol now if anyone needs it. Just email me at mark@ieshome.com