Home AMX User Forum AMXForums Archive Threads AMX Hardware Endeleo Media Distribution
Options

S..L..O..W.. Comm module

I find the AMX_Endeleo_UDM_Comm_dr1_1_0 very slow.

It seems to only send commands once every two seconds, for instance if I try to change all outputs at once, it takes nearly 30 seconds.

Anyone know how to speed this up?

Command From [41002:1:2201]-[CLALLI1O1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15] - 10:20:08
Command From [41002:1:2201]-[SWITCH-LALLI1O1] - 10:20:10
...[deleted 2-14]...
Command From [41002:1:2201]-[SWITCH-LALLI1O15] - 10:20:39

-Charlie

Comments

• Options
    Just guessing, if the cable is faulty and the module isn't seeing replies from the box, it might time out or stop retrying after 2 seconds and move on to the next command.
  • Options
    flcusatflcusat Posts: 309
    It is a Netlinx module or a Duet module?
  • Options
    ccoburnccoburn Posts: 11
    I'm pretty sure the "cable" is fine... I'm operating IP and have had no problems with the web GUI on the UDM-1604's (right now I have two online doing the same thing).

The Module I downloaded from AMX says it's a Duet Module on the download site.
    It's one of those new fangled Componentized Modules (Okay, I'll admit, I'm a bit old school going back to Axcess DOS compilers and generally hard code my stuff, but am using the module this time.)

All the commands seem to send and do the intended function, it just looks like there is a timeline that doles out the commands every 2 seconds. (I'm watching the Device Notifications Tab and the commands are going OUT delayed)

From what I understand there is no way for me to modify the comm module since it is provided pre-compiled.

-Charlie