Home AMX User Forum AMX Design Tools

Elegance font connected with the R4 remote

Does anyone have this font called "Elegance" installed on their PC? When loading the sample R4 touch panel, it looks for this font and replaces most of the icons and title screens with "Courier" because I don't have it. I tried reinstalling TP4 (I was missing another AMX font as well, and I heard that may fix it), but it is still not there.

Thanks...

Comments

• glr-ftiglr-fti Posts: 286
    This may or may not help you....I recently got a new PC and was missing fonts from previously completed projects and could not find them anywhere. Some of them were just as you describe...downloaded samples from AMX. I remembered that I had played around with VA and thought that some of the samples came from VA. I reinstalled VA on my new PC and voila no more missing fonts.

Hope that helps.
  • GSLogicGSLogic Posts: 562
    Does anyone have this font called "Elegance" installed on their PC? When loading the sample R4 touch panel, it looks for this font and replaces most of the icons and title screens with "Courier" because I don't have it. I tried reinstalling TP4 (I was missing another AMX font as well, and I heard that may fix it), but it is still not there.

Thanks...

Attached is the font - elegance