Home AMX User Forum NetLinx Studio
Options

hi ı have some problem

hi. ım ekrem. ı need some code.can who help me. thıs project have PRESETS.
ı must do 5 chanel and how control.
thı file attach
can help pls

ı wait

thıs example

1. Program the panel to recall Television Presets.
2. Load the IR file for a Sony TU1041 television tuner into the first IR port of the NI 2000.
3. Create a structure to store the name and channel number. Create a variable to use that structure and load that variable with data when the master comes online.
4. Configure the IR port and send the current preset to it when it comes online.
5. When the Touch Panel comes online send the television presets to the variable text buttons. The variable text button numbers are:
Description Preset Station Channel Preset Station Name
Current Channel Number and Name 67 61
Preset 1 68 62
Preset 2 69 63
Preset 3 70 64
Preset 4 71 65
Preset 5 72 66

6. The ?Edit Number? and ?Edit Name? buttons (63 and 64) set the system into the edit mode. This allows you to edit each preset by selecting a preset button. (Hint: set a variable to track which mode is selected.) The button should have its feedback turned on when the button is selected. Pressing a button when it is already selected will turn off that edit mode. NOTE: At this point, just keep track of the current mode; you?ll need it later.
7. The preset buttons 1 through 5 (buttons 65-69) do one of three things:
a. If no edit mode is selected, pressing the button will select a preset and should display the channel number and the preset name in the ?Current Channel? variable text buttons and send the preset channel to the first IR port on the NI 2000 (Use the CH send command to do this).
b. If the edit number mode is selected, when the button is pressed a command should be sent to the touch panel to make the built-in keypad pop-up to allow a channel number to be entered for that preset.
c. If the edit name mode is selected, when the button is pressed a command should be sent to the touch panel to make the built-in keyboard pop-up to allow a channel name to be entered for that preset.
8. The ?-? and ?+? buttons (61, 62) scroll through stored presets and display the stored channel and preset name in the buttons labeled ?Current Channel?, and send the preset channel to the first IR port on the NI 2000 after waiting 3/10th of a second.

Part 2: Allow User Input
9. Parse the response from the touch panel and store the channel number or channel name in the appropriate structure member of the array.
Add a conditional to the structure loading routine created in item 3. This loading should only occur one time?the first time you load code. After that, the user data should fill the structure. This will require a new variable (flag) with persistent behavior.

Comments

• Options
    Jimweir192Jimweir192 Posts: 502
    This looks very much like an AMX Programming course task if I'm not mistaken??
  • Options
    crayz896crayz896 Posts: 5
    ı wantr this

ı want this project code...some one help me ı dont now

pls
  • Options
    Jimweir192Jimweir192 Posts: 502
    I sure we can help if you post just the parts your stuck with. How far have you got in trying to write this?
  • Options
    ıts good but

ı must do thıs tonıght.
    ı must all code because ı want help code me. ı learn new amx wrıte code.....
    can you help ı wıll hope
  • Options
    ericmedleyericmedley Posts: 4,177
    crayz896 wrote: »
    ı must do thıs tonıght.
    ı must all code because ı want help code me. ı learn new amx wrıte code.....
    can you help ı wıll hope

If your boss told you to do this and you are not prepared to handle the job, your boss has put you in a bad situation. Your boss should be more reasonable and not assign you a task that you cannot complete in a satisfactory manner.

If you knowingly accepted the task, however, that's another thing altogether.

Most everyone of this forum does this for a living. I'm sure you could contact one of the people here and they'd be happy to do the programming for you. Fees can be discussed at that time.

AMX does offer some great classes that can teach you the basics of programming. I'd highly recommend you give that a look.

I wish you well.
  • Options
    jjamesjjames Posts: 2,908
    I wonder if he got the code done.
  • Options
    AMXJeffAMXJeff Posts: 450
    You will be happy to know that this IS an exercise from AMX's Programming II class. Orginally I thought it was the practical, but it is not... SOOO his boss did not set him up for failure on a real project.
  • Options
    jjamesjjames Posts: 2,908
    Haha - I thought so. :D
  • Options
    ericmedleyericmedley Posts: 4,177
    jjames wrote: »
    Haha - I thought so. :D

You'll notice I chose my words very carefully. :D
  • Options
    im sory

i do before thanks for all