Home AMX User Forum AMX Design Tools

Old TP Template examples

Most of my experience with designing TP's has been with NXT-CV10 panels. I was just wondering if anyone had any examples of designs done on older panels, like an AXT-CA10. I have played with designing one, but all I did was use the on board editor to make buttons. I was just curious about how fancy the designs for those types of panels could get.

Comments

• Spire_JeffSpire_Jeff Posts: 1,917
    You can do decent designs with them, but they are VERY limited in memory for graphics. I had to deal with one for a client and quickly ran into problems with memory restrictions. Also, remember that you are limited to I believe 4 devices of 255 channels each for the entire panel.

The client I worked with eventually just replaced the old panels with new panels after using the new panels for a week or so :)

Jeff
  • I looked at the white residential and commercial examples on AMX's website, but didn't really see anything that blew my skirt up. Pretty plain looking. Did any of the TP resources available at the time have anything better than the G3 resources available now? Just asking out of curiosity.
  • DHawthorneDHawthorne Posts: 4,584
    I looked at the white residential and commercial examples on AMX's website, but didn't really see anything that blew my skirt up. Pretty plain looking. Did any of the TP resources available at the time have anything better than the G3 resources available now? Just asking out of curiosity.

Not really. Utilitarian was the order of the day, fancy came later.