Home AMX User Forum AMXForums Archive Threads AMX Hardware

Line 11 :: Error sending UDP packet (IP=EFFFFAFB) (Error=65) - 15:49:11

Hello! Tell who knows, what it for an error?
Thanks.

Comments

• I typically see that error when the controller is not connected to a network. Was that posted in diagnostics while connected serially? If the controller is looking for a DHCP address the IP address on the chassis would be invalid.
  • AMBAMB Posts: 18
    kbeattyAMX wrote: »
    I typically see that error when the controller is not connected to a network. Was that posted in diagnostics while connected serially? If the controller is looking for a DHCP address the IP address on the chassis would be invalid.

IP адресс static, in a network 2 NI-3100, a problem that the controller to which it is connected CTG-LON and 6 VST thermostats hangs up.
    Line 66 :: CIpEvent::AddInternalEvent - Max Queue Count = 475 - 17:19:39
    Line 67 :: CIpEvent::AddInternalEvent - Error Overflow - 17:19:42

And such error.....
  • Sounds like the processor is getting bogged down. Comment out some of the functionality in your code to find where the processing issue is... It could be almost anything.. I'm not experienced with CTG-LON for VST Thermostats.
  • DHawthorneDHawthorne Posts: 4,584
    Queue overflows can be really tricky to find. Unless you know what you introduced when the problem started, you have to comment out sections until it goes away ... though I can say this, it is more than likely a communications problem. Some device is slow to come online, and the system is waiting for it to connect; meanwhile everything else backs up. The last time I had something like this stalling a system was an IP to RS-232 device, but I have seen major backups as well with the old DMS keypads and other Phastlink devices.
    If does not open web a controller server, it speaks about malfunction or can be connected with the program? The program in the controller worked in a current of year, now the controller regularly hangs. The second controller in system normally opens.
  • DHawthorneDHawthorne Posts: 4,584
    AMB wrote: »
    If does not open web a controller server, it speaks about malfunction or can be connected with the program? The program in the controller worked in a current of year, now the controller regularly hangs. The second controller in system normally opens.

If the web server isn't opening, it's probably related to the processor being too busy due to an overloaded message queue. In other words, it's likely the same problem. Check the memory use on that master - if one of the modules is writing to the flash drive, you could be running out of memory. But it could as easily be too function calls getting allocated and not released because of the same traffic. Like I said, this is a tricky problem to find. If it ran for a year, what could have changed in that year? I still say it sounds like a device not responding properly and causing hangs that eventually back things up.
  • hi

i to facing the same.......

But using amx Wifi with MVP-5200i touchpanel, the program i wrote working fine.

When i am diagnositing it giving UDP Paket (IP=EFFFFAFB)(Error=65).

Please suggest...........
  • Jorde_VJorde_V Posts: 393
    i to facing the same.......

But using amx Wifi with MVP-5200i touchpanel, the program i wrote working fine.

When i am diagnositing it giving UDP Paket (IP=EFFFFAFB)(Error=65).

Please suggest...........

Does it give you this constantly?

If it only happens now and then and your program isn't affected then you shouldn't worry about it.
  • Simply fill Gateway and DNS addresses

It was happened with me too. Support said that it can be if Gateway and/or DNS addresses are empty.
    After this I always fill they and this message is absent.