Home AMX User Forum AMX Design Tools

UI look of TPD 2.10

I downloaded the TPD4 version 2.10 and the look of the interface has changed to a new XP type UI. Is there a way to make it look like a classic XP program rather than the new look?
Thanks,
Paul

Comments

• yuriyuri Posts: 861
    In the "old" version there was an option to select Office XP or Office 2003 style (something like that)
  • a_riot42a_riot42 Posts: 1,624
    yuri wrote: »
    In the "old" version there was an option to select Office XP or Office 2003 style (something like that)

Yes, and I can't find it in the new version. Anyone know where they put it?
    Paul

EDIT:

From the help file:

Visual Style sub-menu
    Select Visual Style from the View menu to access the Visual Style sub-menu. The options in this sub-menu allow you to select a visual style for the TPD4 GUI. The available options are:

Default — The “classic” look of TPD4, as it looked in version 1.0.

Office XP® — This is the default setting, which uses an Office XP style for its toolbars and menus.

Office 2003® — This selection changes TPDesign4’s look and feel to match that of Microsoft’s Office 2003.

Windows XP® Home — This setting is only available if the application is running on a PC equipped with Windows XP Home, with style themes enabled.

However, there is no "Select Visual Style" option in that menu. I wonder if has something to do with my video card.
  • It's not your video card. I couldn't find that setting either when I upgraded. I think they just removed the option is all.
  • a_riot42a_riot42 Posts: 1,624
    Bigsquatch wrote: »
    It's not your video card. I couldn't find that setting either when I upgraded. I think they just removed the option is all.

Oh No! I can't stand the default visual style. Who wants gradients on their menu bars???
    Paul