Home AMX User Forum AMX Design Tools

What is Fast Dynamo and when does TPD4 2.11 get released?

The description for the new firmware ( v. 2.85.14) released last week for the Modero 7" Vi Series, MVP-8400, and MVP-8400i states that it:

Requires latest TPD4 Software (2.11.611 or later) to use new Fast Dynamo feature.

What is Fast Dynamo and when do we get TPD4 2.11? The latest version I see is 2.10 so I assume the cart must have got ahead of the horse.

Comments

• mpullinmpullin Posts: 949
    Joe Hebert wrote: »
    The description for the new firmware ( v. 2.85.14) released last week for the Modero 7" Vi Series, MVP-8400, and MVP-8400i states that it:

Requires latest TPD4 Software (2.11.611 or later) to use new Fast Dynamo feature.

What is Fast Dynamo and when do we get TPD4 2.11? The latest version I see is 2.10 so I assume the cart must have got ahead of the horse.

A Fast Dynamo is simply a non-integrable or non-stationary flow.
  • travtrav Posts: 188
    Higher framrate supported on Dynamic (mjpeg) images, hopefully around 25fps. But only 1 fast dynamo image per panel afaik.
  • PhreaKPhreaK Posts: 966
    trav wrote: »
    Higher framrate supported on Dynamic (mjpeg) images, hopefully around 25fps. But only 1 fast dynamo image per panel afaik.

By one per panel do you mean only one can be displayed at any time, or literally, only one per complete panel?
  • TurnipTruckTurnipTruck Posts: 1,485
    ....the trickle of information!
  • ericmedleyericmedley Posts: 4,177
    ....the trickle of information!

All systems normal... Nothing to see here folks... keep on moving...

I'd like to see this.
  • Joe HebertJoe Hebert Posts: 2,159
    when do we get TPD4 2.11?
    Today is the day.
  • DHawthorneDHawthorne Posts: 4,584
    Why, why can't they release a software version that doesn't break something we always had before?

You can't dock toolbars on the side of the window anymore, they have to be up top. Screen refreshes are still broken too, I'm getting residual bits of various panels still visible when closed.
  • roognationroognation Posts: 138
    Fast Dynamo

Slight bump...

Has anyone done any real-world testing of this new Fast Dynamo?

Limitations? Quality?

Thx