Home AMX User Forum AMX Control Products
Options

Dynamic Images - OxSox Dynamic Link Library

Hi,

Miranda is a great video mixer; it is capable to show direct video, still images (.oxt files) and animated images (.oxa files).

I would like to show via Ethernet on a touchpanel a preview of the still images (.oxt) o animated images (.oxa) previously loaded inside the machine.

The only resourses are a .dll, two .h and one .lib files (attached).

I think it is a very difficult to do with an AMX touchpanel, but is there anybody who came across this problem?

References:
http://www.miranda.com/software/OxSox/02914-0A.pdf

Thanks
F. Lorenzini

Comments

• Options
    PhreaKPhreaK Posts: 966
    The .dll .h and .lib files won't be of any use to you on an AMX system as they are for C++. Miranda uses them to obfuscate their transfer protocols and as such I don't think you're going to have any luck rolling a solution with AMX gear only. However, if its something you desperately required you could use a seperate computer as an image proxy to your AMX system. To do that you want have to write a piece of software that utilized the oxsox dll which could communicate with your AMX system via tcp/ip to request the media from the miranda device and present it as a touch panel readable image file (say a png sitting in a web server on the same computer). It possible but your looking at a pretty involved process.