Home AMX User Forum AMX Design Tools
Options

Windows 7 and IRedit

While loading IRedit onto a windows 7, we had a program issue and needed to change the Windows 7 to work like windows XP for htis software. I was wonderinf if anyone else has had issues with Windows 7 and IRedit?

Comments

• Options
    ericmedleyericmedley Posts: 4,177
    While loading IRedit onto a windows 7, we had a program issue and needed to change the Windows 7 to work like windows XP for htis software. I was wonderinf if anyone else has had issues with Windows 7 and IRedit?

So far I've not had any issues with it. I did have to load a few of the apps in XP compatability mode. (It was automatic anyway)

the only issue I've found is fonts with the modero TPs. Seems some of them get blown out. what's redonkalus is one of the fonts is Arial.
  • Options
    DigiMeDigiMe Posts: 59
    Run the install in Windows XP compatibility mode.

After the install, the program will run, but then if you try to capture IR via the IRIS, then it runs into another problem.

I was able to fix this by running the actual executable application of IREdit also Windows XP compatibility mode.
  • Options
    Thomas HayesThomas Hayes Posts: 1,164
    We did end up running it in compatibility mode and had no issues after that. Thx's for the comments and maybe AMX can look into the issue.