Home AMX User Forum AMX Design Tools

question about this tp design......

One client browsed the AMX website to have a look at the MVP-8400i. Apparently, he liked the TP design shown. I tried searching for a downloadable file for the same exact TP design and thought that I'll just edit it accordingly, but can't find any. Was this particular design downloadable before and the link was just taken out?

Comments

• DHawthorneDHawthorne Posts: 4,584
    It was a design that never (as far as I know) got completed. I have a copy of it (pretty sure I got it from here somewhere, so there is another thread about this if my memory hasn't failed me), and what you see in that picture is pretty much all there is to it. There are only three pages, and no pop-ups: the main page with the graphical frame, a splash screen, which is nothing more than a big AMX Dynamic Discovery logo, and a page with all the button graphics on it. You can build from it, I'm sure, though you may want to edit out the "Dynamic Discovery" logos; that concept never really got off the ground.

I can't seem to attach it to this post. It's not too big, but I keep getting the "upload failed" message. If you can't find it here (I did a few searches that came up empty) shoot me your e-mail and I'll send it to you.
  • fretmarksfretmarks Posts: 25
    Thanks for the info Dave. I PMed you my email.
  • yuriyuri Posts: 861
    someone on the forums tried to copy this layout, and did a pretty good job.

edit: found it, here you go
    http://amxforums.com/showthread.php?t=3189
  • fretmarksfretmarks Posts: 25
    yuri, the file was already taken out from the link posted in that thread? do you have the file by any chance?

Dave, thanks for the email. It will take me sometime to get that design fully functional, but what the clients what, they USUALLY get.
  • alexsquaredalexsquared Posts: 166
    I have a copy. PM me your e-mail if you'd like to get it. The background is a different color, but everything else is teh same I believe.
    Thanks.
  • amxprog1amxprog1 Posts: 15
    I have a copy. PM me your e-mail if you'd like to get it. The background is a different color, but everything else is teh same I believe.
    Thanks.

Hi! Please, send me this TP project. My e-mail amxprog@gmail.com.
    Thank you in advance!