Home AMX User Forum AMXForums Archive Threads AMX Applications and Solutions

Comments

• Nasty!!!

I love Android...
  • Still seemed a tad sluggish tho
  • jjamesjjames Posts: 2,908
    I'd love to get in on a beta of that! Totally awesome.

Android > Apple
  • viningvining Posts: 4,368
    They did mention they were in need of beta testers and posted a link for interested folks.
  • Since we are on Android, here is something even more better.

http://www.talkandroid.com/15518-********-home-automation-app-for-android-demod-on-galaxy-tab/

Android + Samsung Tab >> Ipad + TPcontrol.

I did not know C R E S T R O N will be deleted.
  • jjamesjjames Posts: 2,908
    Yes, there is a childish censorship here on the forums for adults. I wonder if Crest0n censors the word AMX on their forums . . . or maybe they don't care about that stuff because they're too busy being innovative unlike some companies . . .

I'd love to see a side-by-side comparison. It's funny how the manufacturers don't care . . .
  • mushmush Posts: 287
    jjames wrote: »
    Yes, there is a childish censorship here on the forums for adults..

I think they just forgot to remove the censorship when they removed 'Did you mean poop?' from the main web site!
  • viningvining Posts: 4,368
    jjames wrote: »
    Yes, there is a childish censorship here on the forums for adults. I wonder if Crest0n censors the word AMX on their forums . . . or maybe they don't care about that stuff because they're too busy being innovative unlike some companies . . .

I'd love to see a side-by-side comparison. It's funny how the manufacturers don't care . . .

Someone should create a poll regarding this censorship and see what the majority view is. Then if the polls shows no one is in favor of it have the crap removed.
  • vining wrote: »
    Someone should create a poll regarding this censorship and see what the majority view is. Then if the polls shows no one is in favor of it have the crap removed.

We're censored enough in our daily lives. To have a competitor's name be removed from posts and even worse links posted by others is a little totalitarian. Everyone on this forum is professional and considerate, why should forum management not extend the same courtesy?

McCarthyism isn't dead after all...
  • John NagyJohn Nagy Posts: 1,734
    FYI, this OT spawned a new topic with a poll.
    http://www.amxforums.com/showthread.php?7404-Forum-Censorship&p=51695#post51695

Let's let this one return to ANDROID....