Home AMX User Forum NetLinx Modules & Duet Modules
Options

Virtual layouts and the presentation channel

I am having some issues getting the VL commands to work correctly. I am calling into a Codian MCU and then setting up my virtual monitors with my AMX code to show the presintation on my left monitors and my remote main on my right monitorseverything works except my presintaton source shows up as a black image no matter what I do.

here is my code to setup my monitors. I have four monitors in the room and am trying to setup my virtual monitors on all four.

This all works great except the presintation part. I have opened the web interface to my MCU. I see a snapshot of my presentation source in my conference so I know the presentation source is getting to the bridge.
send_command vdvVTC1, "'INPUT-SDI,2'"
send_command vdvVTC2, "'INPUT-SDI,1'"
on[vdvVTC1,309]//turn on presensation

send_command vdvVTC1, "'VL_ADD-StudentLeft'"
send_command vdvVTC1, "'VL_FRAME_ADD-','StudentLeft',',FS,0,0,10000,10000,1,0,','presination'"
send_command vdvVTC1, "'VL_LOCAL_ASSIGN-','StudentLeft',',',itoa(1)"

wait 10
{
   send_command vdvVTC1, "'VL_ADD-StudentRight'"
   send_command vdvVTC1, "'VL_FRAME_ADD-','StudentRight',',FS,0,0,10000,10000,1,0,','remoteMain',',',itoa(1)"
   send_command vdvVTC1, "'VL_LOCAL_ASSIGN-','StudentRight',',',itoa(2)"
}
wait 20
{
   send_command vdvVTC1, "'VL_ADD-TeacherLeft'"
   send_command vdvVTC1, "'VL_FRAME_ADD-','TeacherLeft',',FS,0,0,10000,10000,1,0,','presination'"
   send_command vdvVTC1, "'VL_LOCAL_ASSIGN-','TeacherLeft',',',itoa(3)"
}
wait 30
{
   send_command vdvVTC1, "'VL_ADD-TeacherRight'"
   send_command vdvVTC1, "'VL_FRAME_ADD-','TeacherRight',',FS,0,0,10000,10000,1,0,','remoteMain',',',itoa(1)"
   send_command vdvVTC1, "'VL_LOCAL_ASSIGN-','TeacherRight',',',itoa(4)"   
}

Comments

• Options
    PHSJasonPHSJason Posts: 66
    Could it be a type-O?
    'presination' in place of 'presentation'?
  • Options
    samossamos Posts: 106
    good catch. I hope you are right I will try out tomorrow. I'm will feel really dumb if that's it, thanks