Home AMX User Forum AMX Design Tools

Protecting/Locking a TP4 File

I was wondering if there is a way to lock a TP4 file. In the old days you could give a pronto file to the customer that was no use the only thing he could do was put it on a pronto. Is there anything similar for TP4 and how would that work along side using Touch Panel Control on an iPad. i.e. If there is a way to lock a file could it still be loaded up on using TPCloud to TPControl on the iPad.

Comments

• BinuBinu Posts: 49
    Protect your file with password. In File>project properties> panel information.
  • truetrue Posts: 307
    Keep in mind that none of the resources are actually protected when this is on...it is possible to regenerate the file programatically. It isn't as simple as Cres "encryption" but it's still doable.

Edit: I can successfully de-password a password-protected TP4 file. Additionally, I can retrieve the password used to lock the panel (!!).
  • true wrote: »
    Keep in mind that none of the resources are actually protected when this is on...it is possible to regenerate the file programatically. It isn't as simple as Cres "encryption" but it's still doable.

Edit: I can successfully de-password a password-protected TP4 file. Additionally, I can retrieve the password used to lock the panel (!!).

how to decrypt a tp4. I am interested on it
  • dongjindongjin Posts: 12

how to decrypt a tp4.