Home BSS User Forum BSS Control Products

Display issue

New user so it could be me, but I am using AA v2.25 on a 1080p monitor, and the 'Application Options" window pops up so small I cannot read it. I tried cranking up the text size etc in my video adapter settings, it got marginally better and blew the application up so large it cannot display all menu bar items. Here is that is strange. All other pop up windows in AA can be easily read, but for some reason 'Application Options" does not. I simply cannot read the text.

??

Thanks,

Duke

Comments

• DukeDuke Posts: 2

@Duke said:
    New user so it could be me, but I am using AA v2.25 on a 1080p monitor, and the 'Application Options" window pops up so small I cannot read it. I tried cranking up the text size etc in my video adapter settings, it got marginally better and blew the application up so large it cannot display all menu bar items. Here is that is strange. All other pop up windows in AA can be easily read, but for some reason 'Application Options" does not. I simply cannot read the text.

??

Thanks,

Duke

Let me rephrase. I have a 4k laptop, I am using it in 1080p mode to try to fix the popup windows, more than just one are unreadable I am coming to realize. If I cannot read the text, how can I be successful with the software?

I am in 1080p mode now, same issue. Unreasonable small text box and windows, .25 the size of any popup window that comes up in any other application I run.
    ??

daw

• Maybe no the best answer but the Windows Magnifier tool can be helpful here.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/11542/windows-use-magnifier-to-make-things-easier-to-see