Home BSS User Forum BSS Archive Threads Discussion London Architect with Soundweb London
Options

System Time settings

I have a 6 device install (2x Blu-80, 2x Blu-32 andf 2x Blu-10) in a hotel.
I made some calendar triggers for overall volumes. When I went to troubleshoot the system (they told me that sometime the volume doesn't change when it's supposed to- which turned out to be not true, BTW) I noticed that only the first device in the design- one of the Blu-80's displays the correct time - in sync with my laptop's clock. All the other ones were running offset by 10 or 11 hours (I forget which exacly). That made me suspect the different clocks. But when I went to look for a way to force sync them I couldn't find where to do it.

Where do I tell the devices to synchronize their clocks to the computer on loading? I'm in the EST time zone. The Time Zone in File Preferences is set to GMT-05hrs.
I recall being able to do it - possibly in previous software versions, but I'm stuck right now.

Comments

• Options
    Dan LynchDan Lynch Posts: 472
    Weird. I wouldn't know how to go about creating the situation you describe unless the devices aren't all running the same design file. You don't have to \"tell\" them to synch, they just do it whenever you go online.

Are they all running the same firmware and is it the most recent firmware? Obviously, take care of those two issues first. If you're already at the most recent firmware, I'd try recompiling and reloading. Click on SYSTEM > RECOMPILE ALL DEVICE CONFIGURATIONS and then go online and load to the devices.

Dan
This discussion has been closed.