Home BSS User Forum BSS Archive Threads Discussion Soundweb Original
Options

BSS Presets

I have a system of (15) 9088ii boxes and have just been \"told\" my preset limit is full for certain boxes. I didn't realize there was a limit. Is there anyway to add more presets? Firmware update or anything like that? Everything's up to date on that end. Just wondering. Right now, I have (12) presets on any one box. I guess that's the limit? I have so many because I also have (3) PCs hooked into the system and am using the Soundweb software to control everything throughout our building - no Crestron or anything like that. I'm trying to make it user friendly - hence the large number of presets. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    SteVENSteVEN Posts: 27
    The presets are stored in a flash memory module which has a limited capacity.

I think what you need to consider is whether it is absolutely necessary to completely change the configuration of each 9088 each time you need different settings? You may be able to achieve what you want by recalling parameter presets instead. They take up much less memory and don't mute the audio when being recalled (unless of course they include a mute).

Check the help file on how to create and use them, but it's basically copy the objects or parts of an object that you need to change onto a new map window and insert a parameter preset combo (find it in the right click menu when you are in design mode in a map window). Add states to the combo box and store changes to the parameters by going into operate mode, making changes, design mode, store state.

The combo box can be controlled via a pc or via a control input pin.

Hope this helps.
    Steve
This discussion has been closed.