Home BSS User Forum BSS Archive Threads Discussion London Architect with Soundweb London
Options

BLU 6 Configuration

I am having some trouble connecting a BLU-6 and a BLU 16. I amprobably doing something stupid so i figured i wouild reach out for some assitance. I have the Two buttons attached to the Outputs of a Stereo Mixer, my problem is the Buttons only work in absolutes. If i push up the Output goes all the way up and subsequently when I push down it goes all the way down. What is the solution to this?

I am also wondering what is the best way to Use the Selector Knob on the BLU-6 to Choose Sources and Allow the UP Down Buttons raise and Lower those Levels. For Instance I would like to raise the Mic On input 1 while mainting the overall mix level.

Comments

• Options
    When you first set assign your volume control to the control ports you are presented with a dialog box. The option for Blu-6 is up/down pair. It uses two pins of the control port. You connect \"up\" button to one pin and \"down\" button to the other. The common wire gets attached to the ground pin. Then it works just fine.

I don't think there is a way to use one up down pair to control multiple gain blocks- one at a time. I belive one of our engineers made it work in the old green Soundweb, but I'm not aware of it working in London. You will have to use the Blu-8 for this task.
This discussion has been closed.