Home BSS User Forum BSS Archive Threads Discussion London Architect with Soundweb London
Options

Crestron Modules

Ok, I'm pretty sure I'm doing everything correctly here...

I've used the demo program as reference, and yes, I downloaded the Crestron Module package from this forum, and not elsewhere. I'm controlling the BLU with these modules to a TCP/IP Client over Ethernet, port 1023.

I've set up code to switch between 12 channels... and this is split between 3 analog input card modules.

The problem is that the gain feedback is not reporting from the BLU itself... the only feedback I get is simulated through a slider control.

I am testing module feedback by running a touchpanel and London Architect simultaneously, which should work fine. If I adjust gain in London Architect, I should see the change immediately on the touchpanel.

This works, except for channel 3 on each input card... So for my 12 channels, this ends up being channels 3, 7, and 11. I'm pretty confident it is not my SIMPL code. I'm simply done copy and paste of symbols and done F9 replaces where necessary to replace channel numbers. I've triple checked for typos..

I can control the gain from the touchpanel for the channel 3's just find. The feedback just isn't real. I'm staying subscribed to cards as well. Meters are updating once per second.

EDIT: After trying some different things, it turns out that *sometimes* I get channel 3 feedback... but it is actually just randomly not working on certain channels, even after it has previously with no changes. The best workaround I have found is the unsubscribe, delay for 1 second, then subscribe again.

NEW PROBLEM: On the Automixer module, I can't control any channel above 3. I've even loaded up the demo Crestron code and London Architect file and sure enough, if I increment the channel past 3, I stop getting any feedback.

Any ideas? My next step is to crack the module code.

Comments

• Options
    You are correct. There is a bug with the Automixer and Mixer modules that won't allow feedback to be updated when the input channel > 3 (this bug does not exist in the Mixer 8-channel BASIC module).

This has been fixed and will be posted as v5 shortly.

Other changes in v5:
    - updated help files on all modules

Thanks.
This discussion has been closed.