Home BSS User Forum BSS Archive Threads Discussion Soundweb Original
Options

Passwords from SDF File ? White Rose Leeds...

Hi everyone...

I'm sure this has been asked before... But is there anyway to extract passwords from the sdf file ?... Our company has just taken on the audio system at the White Rose Center Leeds.. I have level 2 Access but thats it.. I beleive the engineer that Configured the original system was Chris Jay but thats all i know - Not even the original company - I suppose that i could re-write the solution but the existing one works - so if it aint broke....

Thanks..

Steve

Comments

• Options
    Dan LynchDan Lynch Posts: 472
    Nope. You'll need to recreate the design file or locate the original programmer.

Dan
  • Options
    Thanks Dan...

Kinda guessed as much, I was hoping that there was a genius out there who could... Oh well maybe the original engineer will see this !
    I beleive the system was installed originally by \"Screen Network\" who i think are no more....

Is there a \"Default\" Admin password ? Default - Default works but only gives level 10 access....

I have level 2 - and to be honest that is enough at the moment - Harman training booked so i should almost know what im doing soon !!!!

Thanks Again - Steve
  • Options
    Dan LynchDan Lynch Posts: 472
    Every username starts with a default password which is that same as the username. If the username is \"Bob\", the default password for that user is \"Bob\".

Dan
This discussion has been closed.