Home BSS User Forum BSS Archive Threads Discussion London Architect with Soundweb London
Options

Crestron - Parameter Preset Recall

Using the latest London Crestron Modules, the Parameter Preset module specifically, It appears to not be working correctly, or I am doing something wrong.

In the Design file we have a few Parameter Presets, which are numbered 0,1, and 2 accordingly. However the Module Starts at recalling preset 1, and not 0, so I am unable to recall the first preset. Is this an issue with the module or am I retarded? Thanks!! :D

Comments

• Options
    Dan LynchDan Lynch Posts: 472
    It sounds like you're trying to use the Venue Preset module to recall Parameter Presets. That is, of course, if I'm remembering correctly. I'm too lazy to test it right now, but don't Parameter Presets start numbering with 0 and Venue Presets start with 1? Or did I imagine that?

Dan
  • Options
    grossgross Posts: 6
    You are partially correct, The parameter presets do start numbering with 0, but I was using the correct module. I tried using the Venue Preset module just to try, and the London Architect System Output window would plainly say Venue 1-3 did not exist.

I was unable to recall Parameter 0, but I wound up just using the String Window in London Architect to snag the serial string, and used an SIO in SIMPL to shoot it out, so I am up and running.

Thanks anyways.
  • Options
    It was recently confirmed for me by Scott that the modules do indeed ignore preset 0 and start recalling at preset 1. So, I just made ID 0 a dummy placeholder.
  • Options
    I didn't catch this problem until muzicman82 brought it to my attention. BSS starts the parameter preset at 0 and Crestron starts their arrays at 1 so, yes, preset 0 has been negelected.

I'll get this fix to Dan shortly (sigh)...V5.1

Thanks.
  • Options
    grossgross Posts: 6
    Yay! It is nice to find a \"bug\" instead of whining over something that is my own fault. Glad I could help.
  • Options
    Jimc @ UBJimc @ UB Posts: 1
    I'm having trouble finding the Crestron Modules for the London on this forum. I have them from the Crestron website but have been advised to use the modules from this forum. Can someone steer me in the right direction.

Thanks
    Jim
  • Options
    kirchhkirchh Posts: 18
    I also am in need of the Crestron modules; I recall they were 'sticky' on this forum, but they seem to have been taken down recently.

What is the story on availability of these modules?

Thanks --
    --Daniel
This discussion has been closed.