Home BSS User Forum BSS Archive Threads Discussion London Architect with Soundweb London
Options

Nice not

A design wich worked fine on the last version gives a over 100% in the new version Thanxs a lot

Comments

• Options
    timotimo Posts: 10
    The design file i used in version 14r3 ran about 99% of the processor . In the 2.00 version it will not compile . The only way to get it working is to take out 8 inp. delay's . The thing is that the imput delay's are handy when i have to make a sub array with canceling in the back .
    If i have to recalculate 8 delay lines with for instance 2,94ms on top of the delay i use to make a arc subline out of it it will take more time wich i normally do not have in a festival situation .

I do not use logic
  • Options
    timotimo Posts: 10
    I just down graded to 14.3 and everything is working fine again . The design is allready sent to 2 people from bss . I'll wait for a response
  • Options
    Dan LynchDan Lynch Posts: 472
    This was caused by an error in the way the compiler handled delay compensation. It's been fixed in v2.02.

If your design file is still over 100% in v2.02, then it actually should have been over 100% all along and was only under 100% because delay compensation wasn't executed fully. So, now it's \"right\". If you don't care about \"right\", just turn off delay compensation and it will shrink back down.

Dan
This discussion has been closed.