Home BSS User Forum BSS Archive Threads Discussion London Architect with Soundweb London
Options

Error while saving .architect file

Hi,
I've got this error shown in a pop-up window while saving my . architect file:

0x80040154 Source : (null)
Description : (null)
Error Interfaccia non registrata.
File .\\RoadrunnerFile.cpp, Line 1749

If I click \"OK\", the saving procedure seems to go on properly, since I can re-open the file. But again if I save it, I've got the same error shown.

Any suggestion?

Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    rob birchrob birch Posts: 106
    Do you still get the message with windows firewall disabled?
  • Options
    Yes.
  • Options
    Are you running System Architect on the same PC, or even at the same time?

Check out your App Preferences in both apps to make sure that HiQnet adapter sharing is switched on.....

I forget what each app calls this option exactly, but it's something like 'share this PC with other HiQnet apps'....

Best of Luck!
  • Options
    No, I only use L.A.
    I tried to share the network connection in L.A. and S.A., but that doesn't correct the problem.
    It seems to me it's a file issue: if I modify other .architect files, I can save them without any problem.
    I've got that pop-up error only with this particular file.
    This file contains 3 BLU-160s, 11 BLU-120s, 5 BLU-8s and one BLU-10.
    I found that if I delete one of the three 160, the pop-up doesn't appear anymore and I can save the file.
    But since I've got lots of links between objects here and there and I did lots of programming, I would like not to delete an entire device and start again...
    I hope there's another solution, I don't know, an \"integrity\" checker for the .architect file...
    Anyhow, even if with that pop-up window, the file seems to be saved and I can go on line with it. Only I'd like to understand why that pop-up appears.
    Bye.
This discussion has been closed.