Home BSS User Forum BSS Archive Threads Discussion London Architect with Soundweb London
Options

Problem with Parameter Presets and Triggers

I have created a number of Parameter Presets in one Parameter Preset Group and added a calendar and a preset trigger for each preset. The problem is that once the calendar date/time comes up it does not adjust the preset which I intended.

For the trigger I have an Off and On and it runs once everyday. I just created it today and it is showing 10-1-08, would I have to wait for tomorrow before it'll work?

I am missing something but I cannot figure out what. Any help is appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    A few things to check when you're using Calendar objects;

1) Make sure that you have set up the time zone and daylight savings information for the design file under Tools| File Preferences | Time Zone.
    2) Make sure that your PC is set up with the correct time and time zone.

Both of these will ensure that the Calendar object activates at the time you intended. The units will sync their internal clock from your PC whenever you go online.

Apart from that, the Calendar object is fairly self explanatory. A little more information about what you need to achieve and how you've set it up would help....

Martin
  • Options
    wizurdwizurd Posts: 0
    Ok, I figured it out. The preset trigger is particular when it comes to which preset you want on or off and the calendar does not matter when it comes to the time you have for each preset going on and off. Kind of confusing but when it works, IT WORKS GREAT!
This discussion has been closed.