Home BSS User Forum BSS Archive Threads Discussion London Architect with Soundweb London
Options

9015 + BLU-10

I have a BLU-10 that acts as my master controller which can control source, mute, and volume in 7 zones. In several of these zones, local control was required and budget would not allow for BLU-8/10's, so 9015's were used. What I am afraid of is that once the source is selected on the 9015, the BLU-10 will not be able to override it. Does anyone know if this is the case or if there is a way to override the source select on the 9015 with a BLU-10 or custom control panel?

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    Dan LynchDan Lynch Posts: 472
    With default settings, changes made to the BLU-10 or the PC control panel will override the 9015 until the 9015 is changed by the user.

Dan
  • Options
    Dan,
    Could you please elaborate on \"default\" settings? Neither my PC control or BLU-10 or BLU-8 would override.

Thanks,

Eric
  • Options
    Dan LynchDan Lynch Posts: 472
    Most likely, somebody turned on control port subscriptions. This would cause the 9015 to override everything else. In London Architect, go to the Main layout tab (the red tab), right click on the DSP device and click on Properties. In the properties window, find Control Port Subscribe and set it to No.

Dan