Home BSS User Forum BSS Archive Threads Discussion London Architect with Soundweb London
Options

Room Combine Bug?

Hi, I'm playing with the combine device and I hit a snag: Room F won't combine with any other room but E and then not for master output. It's also locked to E (for BGM) regardless of being grouped or not. What am I doing wrong? Great super bowl game by the way. I wonder if they used any BSS products?
Thanks,
TOD

Comments

• Options
    Here I am replying to my own post... I should have mentioned the problem exists only in the user interface page (banquet hall) and not on the combine objects default control page.... it's fine.
  • Options
    I would say the association between the custom control page and the processing object have got changed somehow....

Have you changed some aspects of the room combine so that the custom control panel would not be referencing the original settings?..

Have you tried deleting and redoing the affected items on the custom control panel?

I know i had an issue a couple of releases ago with the linking not working right if you reconfigured the room combine module then tried to open it straight away while the device was compiling.

I am sure this was fixed though... What version of firmware / software are you running?

Cheers

Rob
  • Options
    Hi Rob, well I have the latest version of everything and it's be said that Will sees the problem as a bad link on the custom panel example. I must admit I have no experence with building custom panels and look forward to Dan's online class on that. Thank's for the reply and keep those sheep pure!

Bah.....
    TOD
  • Options
    mate, the sheep are baaa-utiful as always ;-)
  • Options
    I know i had an issue a couple of releases ago with the linking not working right if you reconfigured the room combine module then tried to open it straight away while the device was compiling. I am sure this was fixed though...
    Yes, this was fixed in v2.02R3