Home BSS User Forum BSS Archive Threads Discussion London Architect with Soundweb London
Options

5 questions

Hello there.
I am wondering if there is a way of gettin all nodes displayed on the user interface when they are at zero. It is pretty annoying that you are forced to use them in order from 1 and up, and that you can´t see the nodes when they are at zero? othervise an enlarged eq screen is a good and mouse frindly interface.

Is there other ways of triggering jingels housecalls etc. on the design pc than to dedicate specific \"warning\" sounds on switches? Is it posible to remote control another apps inside the design file?

I have a suggestion that could solve some of the multiple pc issues. It would be very nice if it was possible to convert a custom panel to a virtuel pc interface so . BLU 8 and BLU 10 are fine products but in the pro-user field you are quite fast in a hunger for buttons meters and faders.

Is there a way of cutomizing the rotarys on a matrixmixer panel.

Comments

• Options
    \jonass\ wrote:
    Hello there.
    I am wondering if there is a way of gettin all nodes displayed on the user interface when they are at zero. It is pretty annoying that you are forced to use them in order from 1 and up, and that you can´t see the nodes when they are at zero? othervise an enlarged eq screen is a good and mouse frindly interface.
    No. If you want to use a specific filter, tap the boost button for that filter and the node for it will appear.
    \jonass\ wrote:
    Is there other ways of triggering jingels housecalls etc. on the design pc than to dedicate specific \"warning\" sounds on switches?
    Yes. Assign the wave file to a graphic indicator or text indicator.
    \jonass\ wrote:
    Is it posible to remote control another apps inside the design file?
    If the app has a web-based control panel, use the web page control object. Otherwise, no.
    \jonass\ wrote:
    I have a suggestion that could solve some of the multiple pc issues.
    What multiple pc issues? I just did five performances over four days using four BLU-80s to mix and record a theatrical performance with 12 wireless mics, 4 overhead stage mics, 2 stage lip tap mics, and a 24 piece pit orchestra.
    1 design file with 4 control PCs:
    2560x1024 mixing functions on desktop PC
    1280x800 cue recall on laptop PC
    1024x768 on stage wireless tablet PC
    1280x800 producer monitor tablet PC

The only problem was a DOS attack on the wireless router during the thursday matinee because I forgot to turn off SSID broadcast and some punk was bored. In a bit more than 60 seconds we had a new SSID with broadcast turned off and had moved to a new 802.11 channel just in case.
    \jonass\ wrote:
    It would be very nice if it was possible to convert a custom panel to a virtuel pc interface so . BLU 8 and BLU 10 are fine products but in the pro-user field you are quite fast in a hunger for buttons meters and faders.
    Ceate a custom control panel with just the items you want. Set the application preferences to load the file from the network. Set the file preferences to full screen mode and go online automatically. If you want different screens for different PCs, create a different login for each one with the correct start page.
    \jonass\ wrote:
    Is there a way of cutomizing the rotarys on a matrixmixer panel.
    There are no rotary controls on a matrix mixer control panel. The matrix mixer control panel is a single, unified control surface so that it can accomodate varying matrix sizes. If you want them split out into individual controls, drag the SVs from the design tree onto whatever type of control you want.

There's no need to create multiple posts if you have multiple questions. Just put them all in one message.

Dan