Home BSS User Forum BSS Archive Threads Discussion London Architect with Soundweb London
Options

Malformed Control Panels and Red Interconnects

I am having a problem with malformed control panels and red interconnects. The control panels have a few of the controls but they are mis-aligned. The red interconnects appear after they were previously ok and black. I can fix the problem by re-drawing the affected items. A manual re-compile or exporting to another computer does not fix the problem. Is it possible that I got too far ahead of the complier while drawing the design?

LA Version 1.14R3
Windows 2K Pro
IE 6 SP1
CPU 1.8 G
Memory 256M

Comments

• Options
    If your version of red is pink, then this is an issue with a windows component and this version of software.
    Upgrade your windows update so it is current.
    Then upgrade to LA 2.02R3 and the issue will not occur.

You should also increase your RAM Minimum. (not related to your issue)

Recommended PC System for Basic Soundweb London Systems
    This covers the majority of Soundweb London systems.

1.6GHz Pentium 4 (or equivalent)
    512MB RAM
    100MB Free Hard Disc Space (not including Windows XP page file)
    Screen Resolution Minimum of 1024 x 768
    Colour Bit Depth of 24bit

Recommended PC System for Advanced Soundweb London Systems

For systems with a large number of devices (>20), complex Soundweb London logic designs or a large number of Parameter Presets, Matrix Mixers, Meters or Links, a higher performance PC may be required to ensure the user experience BSS Audio customers both expect and deserve.

2.8GHz Pentium 4 HT / Dual Core (or equivalent)
    1GB RAM
    100MB Free Hard Disc Space (not including Windows XP page file)
    Screen Resolution Minimum of 1024 x 768
    Colour Bit Depth of 24bit

Thanks

Rob
  • Options
    The version of London Architect that you're using is ancient. Update to current software and the red-wire problem will probably be gone.

The control panel issue is caused by the way that you've copied the items from default control panels to custom control panels. They've gotten offset by 5 pixels. Turn off the grid, select the items, tap the arrow key 5 times to move them 5 pixels in the right direction, and turn the grid back on.

Dan