Home BSS User Forum BSS Archive Threads Discussion Omnidrive/Minidrive
Options

Minidrive 344 set-up

Hi,

I have set up my newly acquired 344 so that the outputs are configured as 1,2 bass and 3,4 top/mids with linked inputs for stereo operation and Linkwitz filter slope. However I need to set the crossover point, initially at 120 hz and also put in a 5 db cut at precisely 315 hz for the tops. I do have a downloaded copy of the manual, but cannot seem to find how to go about this.
Can anyone help with how to do this, please ?

cheers.

Ian

Comments

• Options
    To set the crossover point push the small front panel knob next to the output channel you wish to edit. This knob doubles as output gain adjustment. A small yellow LED next to that knob will illuminate and the screen will change. Push up or down on the four way rocker selector switch on the far left. This will move you through every editable parameter for that channel. Keep pushing until you will find the lower and upper crossover frequency and filter type. Use the rotary encoder knob to change the values. (Note: if you want to have different slope types for adjacent crossover filters you must change the 'Xover Mode' to 'Edge' in Utilities.)

Continue to push up or down on the four way rocker selector switch to reach the first adjustment for the first EQ filter. Use the rotary encoder to change the value. You can adjust filter type, frequency, cut/boost, and bandwidth.

Mark
  • Options
    Cheers , Mark, I will try that during this week.

Ian
This discussion has been closed.