Home BSS User Forum BSS Archive Threads Discussion Soundweb Original
Options

creating a MUTE ALL button

I can't seem to figure this one out. I essentially want to build a map where it shows all mute buttons (from the gain devices) and build an additional MUTE ALL button that will toggle the mutes of all the individual ones together, so I can then go through each line to make sure that specific line is working properly.

Matched Group doesn't work, because it won't let me unmute individual ones. Radio Group doesn't work, because it basically works like \"solo in place.\" Now, if I could use a matched group to mute all, and then step through on a radio group function, that would work, but I don't think you can assign a button with both functions.

Suggestions?

Thanks.
zach

Comments

• Options
    The type of control that you're wanting is called a multi-button in London Architect. It's not available in Soundweb Designer.

To get close to the same functionality, you could link them all as a matched group, mute them all, then disable the link so that you can turn individual mutes off to check signal. To disable the link, turn off the link button.

Or, you could create a parameter preset that turns all of them on and another that turns them all off.

Dan
This discussion has been closed.