Home BSS User Forum BSS Archive Threads Discussion London Architect with Soundweb London
Options

Full HD resulotion 1920x1080

Hi,

I have a monitor with 1920x1080 resolution, but HiQnet London Architect looks very ugly, because I think it dosn't able to use this resulotion. Font is blurred and slider too in custom control panels. Any ideas how to fix it?

Thanx

Comments

• Options
    Dan LynchDan Lynch Posts: 472
    That's not London Architect. There's no such thing as a resolution that's too high for London Architect. Your problem is either Windows or your display adaptor. Set the display adaptor to match the native resolution of your monitor and it will be clear.

What is the manufacturer and model number of your monitor and your display adaptor?

Dan
  • Options
    KrtoKrto Posts: 15
    Well, it's not adapter problem, because the monitor settings are right, but still I think, its a London architect problem.
    I can send you email of printscreen.
    HLA runs on Win7 Home premium.
  • Options
    Dan LynchDan Lynch Posts: 472
    I just spent 5 months programming a project that had huge configuration windows. To make it easier to see the entire configuration, I set my display adaptor to 2560x1024. I worked with that configuration daily and it worked fine. I've also created custom control panels which were designed to be viewed on a plasma display in portrait mode (1080x1920). For those, I set my display resolution to 1280x2048 while creating the control panels so that I could view the entire control panel. That also worked fine. London Architect doesn't have any problems with display resolutions far in excess of the resolution you're using.

While it's possible that there's some freaky bug in LA that only happens at exactly 1920x1080, it's not very likely.

Again, what is the manufacturer and model number of your monitor and your display?

Dan

edit: this was found to be a Windows setup error on his computer
This discussion has been closed.