Home BSS User Forum BSS Archive Threads Discussion Omnidrive/Minidrive
Options

Trouble adding to 5/6 in 336T Minidrive

My trouble is similar to KevinJames post of 8/09. But I have the 336T Minidrive processor. I've learned to abreviate the outputs. My setup was LLHH (full range), Xover set to BOTH.

Now I've added to the array, total 4 speakers per side, and need to use 5/6 in full range. The setup now is LLHHHH. Xover set to EDGE. Settings for 3/4 are same as 5/6. But the frequency response of 5/6 drops bad after around 3K. 3/4 are fine, set to full range. There are no EQ settings except for lowpass xover.

Can I really set the inputs to LLMMHH and get full range on 3/4 and 5/6 ?
I hope I've explained this clearly.
As you might tell, I'm a bit of a novice to digital loudspeaker management.
Thanks for all comments.

Comments

• Options
    Dan LynchDan Lynch Posts: 472
    It should work fine for exactly what you're trying to do. If you absolutely can't get it to work, I'd try starting with a completely new program and do everything from scratch just to make sure you haven't overlooked anything.

Dan
  • Options
    MikeMike Posts: 6
    Thanks for the reply.
    I'm going to get into this this week. I've have an RTA & mic, etc. that I get setup. Changing to 2ch - 3way and see if I can get full range on 3/4 and 5/6.
    Thanks
    Mike
  • Options
    Dan LynchDan Lynch Posts: 472
    Another way to go about it would be to just open everything up so that you have full range on every output and check it. If it sounds fine, go back and dial everything down to match the correct crossover settings for each output.

Dan
This discussion has been closed.