Home BSS User Forum BSS Archive Threads Discussion London Architect with Soundweb London
Options

File Notes, Stereo Selector, HighPass, E-mute Ramp recovery

Hi,

So I'm somewhat new to SW but I have a few questions-
A. Is there a place where you can enter file notes, so we can keep track of revision info etc as different people are in and out of a file?
B. Is there an easy way to make a Stereo Selector?
C. We are doing a \"Emergency Mute\" from an alarm switch closer but we would like to have the level fade back up rather then just bump back on for a soft recovery- is there an easy way to go about this- some sort of ramp processor for a gain control or something?
D. Can you have Stereo High Pass filters? or Linked or Stereo Compressors?

OK all for now
Thanks
Brian

Comments

• Options
    Dan LynchDan Lynch Posts: 472
    A: Sure. Add a text object or a note object. You can look either one up in the help file using the INDEX. If you try to use the SEARCH function, the brains running down your neck is not my fault.

B: Place two source selectors and stereo link them. You can look \"links\" up in the help file too, but not by using the INDEX. That won't work. You'll have to use the SEARCH function by typing in \"links\" and then scrolling down until you find it.

C: That would be the \"Gain Timed\" processing object. Gotta use the SEARCH function in the help file for this one too, but it's listed under \"Timed Gain\" even though the processing object is called \"Gain Timed\". Any guesses why I drink?

D: A stereo high-pass filter would be a 1-band stereo crossover with the low pass set to OUT. A stereo compressor would be the \"Compressor Stereo\" processing object.

Dan
This discussion has been closed.