Home BSS User Forum BSS Archive Threads Discussion Soundweb Original
Options

9088ii Power Supply Problem?

Hello, I have 2 9088ii units. Every once in a while the second unit goes out and takes down the network. I can here a clicking sound then, no audio and get the searching for network window. I am thinking there may be a power supply problem but thought I might post here first to see if any experts have an idea about why this might be happening. Thank you so much for all of your assistance in advance, Leo

Comments

• Options
    misdirmisdir Posts: 3
    Can I get my Soundweb Repaired Somewhere?
  • Options
    One of the electrolytic caps on the power supply may be leaking. You can measure across D48 to see if you have a consistent 5volts or higher reading. Anything lower than 5 volts means the CPU will reboot because it doesn't have enough voltage. Usually changing the capacitor at C216 will resolve this.

If you are in the U.S. you can contact the factory for repair options at 1-800-931-2357.

If you are outside the U.S. you will want to contact your local distributor for service options.
  • Options
    want to contact your local distributor for service options.

• Options
    lbug7575lbug7575 Posts: 1
    If you are in the U.S. you can contact the factory for repair options at 1-800-931-2357.