Home BSS User Forum BSS Archive Threads Discussion London Architect with Soundweb London
Options

control in 4 computers

hello everyone
i startted new project with cople bss blu box's
the consrpt is that the blu's is in rack in the server room
and there is 3-4 rooms with a pc inside
in every room there pc woth the softwer on full screen and in guest (no premition) to any thing exept the botons on the costum panel of the room.
all the computeres are connected via ethernet switch and every comp has it ip.
untill now all works fine...
what i want to know is..
i have a computer with the softwere on admin mode, and from time to time i need to change \\ fine tune \\ add some bottens to the control panel's.
what is the right way to do so that the every change i will made - all the computers will get it and changed with out that i will need to go offline in every computer and replace the file .
thanks

Comments

• Options
    For the master file:
    Tools>File Preferences>Going on Line Tab> Check \"Go online when file opened\" , and select \"synchronize from devices\".

For the individual computers:
    Tools>Application Preferences>Startup Tab> On Startup=Load from network

That should do it.
  • Options
    OK
    but still i not understand... for the computers that in the rooms - i need to go offline in them and go online again for the computer will update from the network ?
    why i must to go to this computers ? i want to come.. do the changes and save it to the device, and all the computers will automatically make refresh from the network while they still in operate mode and in full screen.
    that will help
    thanks
  • Options
    ChrisChris Posts: 37
    When you do a change in a design, even if it's only adding one button to a panel, you have (in the mind of a computer) created a new design.

The only way to make this new design appear in the room computers is to close the old design and open the new in each of the computers. I can't see any other way of doing it.

/Chris