Home BSS User Forum BSS Archive Threads Discussion London Architect with Soundweb London
Options

BLU-10 question

Hi all,

I have set up 3x preset parameters with limiter settings for day, evening and night.

In the design window each button shows \"off\".

But, when I run the simulation or go online each button shows \"press\" and won't show when activated.

Any ideas what I might have missed?

Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    And here's another (perhaps simpler) method:

Create the following Logic circuit:
    [Logic Source] --> [Preset Trigger]

Copy/paste that circuit twice, so you have 3 total circuits.

Then RADIO LINK the 3 [Logic Source]'s together.

Then configure each of the 3 [Preset Trigger] objects, so that each recalls 1 of the 3 presets you've created (use the \"Activate Preset on 1\" dropdown boxes... leave the \"Active Preset on 0\" dropdown boxes blank).

Then, label 3 buttons on the BLU-10 with the names of your 3 presets.

Then Double-click the [Logic Source]; that opens up its control panel. Drag the [Logic Source] button onto the BLU-10 button with the label that corresponds to the preset being recalled by that [Logic Source]. By default, the BLU-10 will display the 2 states of the [Logic Source] as \"1\" / \"0\". You can change that text to something more useful (e.g. \"ACTIVE\" / \"INACTIVE\" or \"ON\" / \"OFF\" or even \"ON\" / \"_\") by using \"Custom Value String\" within the properties of the BLU-10 buttons.

NOTE: for reasons not worth getting into, the radio link relationship will NOT appear to work correctly during BLU-10 simulation mode. But rest assured, it WILL work properly when the BLU-10 is actually being used to control BLU hardware.