Home BSS User Forum BSS Archive Threads Discussion London Architect with Soundweb London
Options

HiQnet Motion Control - bugs

Hi!

Didn't know where else to post these bugs, but I can't seem to get registrered at the hiqnet forum.

I've stumbled upon a few bugs using the iOS app - here goes:

1. There's cropping at the top of the screen(using iPad), where the clock/batt/wifi bar is. Maybe this should be set to a margin in SA when designing the panel?

2. Custom scale is not working for faders. The scale is automatically divided into the selected number of ticks, giving wierd values like +2.39dB, -13.86dB a.s.o

3. The setting for fadercap hotspot allows you to set the hotspot for the entire slider - that works until SA has been restartet, then the setting is back to \"fadercap\".

4. There is a small 1px(i think) black border around images when loaded to the iPad after loading a saved file.

5. Font support? Not many of the selectable fonts is supported by the iOS device - but you are able to select all of them. Maybe this should be limited to a iOS safe-to-use-list.

Comments

• Options
    Thanks for the feedback. Your timing couldn't be better as we're currently in the middle of defining the scope of the next HiQnet Motion Control release. The bugs you mentioned will be entered into our database, verified and prioritized for a fix as appropriate.

Thanks again for taking the time to bring them to our attention.

PM me if you're still having trouble registering on the HiQnet Forum and I'll get you in touch with someone that can help.