Home BSS User Forum BSS Archive Threads Discussion London Architect with Soundweb London
Options

London Architect to System Architect issues

I found some strange behavior in System Architect as it relates to BSS London controls.
If I set up some logic that works just the way I want in London Architect and then import the logic sources to a System Architect panel as buttons, the logic in the BSS Blu acts differently depending on which program controls those logic sources.

For example, I have 3 room set up presets triggered by logic sources and I also have a fire alarm preset that is triggered by a logic source tied to a control port. In London Architect the user can trigger any of the room set up presets, unless fire alarm contact closure is in off position (normally closed). As long as the fire alarm contacts are open, pressing on the logic sources will not do anything. I have an AND block that is not supposed to let through a preset recall trigger if the fire alarm is on.

But the same logic sources will trigger routing presets and ignore the state of the fire alarm contact closure if pressed from System Architect.

Again, it works perfectly fine in London but it's broken in System Architect.
Should I maybe post this to System Architect support forum?

Comments

• Options
    Hi

How did you assign the controls to SA? Did you export the device file from LA and imported in SA, or did you \"copy/paste\" your way through?
    Lastly, if you exported the device file, when in the design process did you do so?
  • Options
    I exported the finished working London file and grabbed the logic sources from it.
  • Options
    Okay, this might not seem logical but I have noticed some problems when doing that. More than once, I did what you did and noticed similar problems so I deleted all associations and used copy to/import from clipboard, so that SA only contained the parameters it needed for the panels to function.

It might seem like a long shot, but maybe worth a go?
    Maybe you could open a new SA file and do it there.