Home BSS User Forum BSS Archive Threads Discussion Soundweb Original
Options

I CAN Unlock SDF Files :)

Hi all lovers of the Green Ones :)
Many years ago I needed to unlock an SDF File without the password and (many hours and Coffees later) did find out how to do it :D

It works every time for any file (no matter how complex) and the recovered file is exactly as it was designed.

If anyone has a problem with a locked file get in touch.

Andy

Comments

• Options
    ShwetankShwetank Posts: 1
    \Andy K\ wrote:
    Many years ago I needed to unlock an SDF File without the password and (many hours and Coffees later) did find out how to do it :D

It works every time for any file (no matter how complex) and the recovered file is exactly as it was designed.

Andy

Hello Andy , do tell me the method please.

Best regards
    Hector Scott
  • Options
    Andy KAndy K Posts: 3
    \Shwetank\ wrote:
    \Andy K\ wrote:

Andy

Hello Andy , do tell me the method please.

Best regards
    Hector Scott

Hi Hector, if you P.M me I will send you my email address to send the file to and will email it back unlocked.

Kind regards, Andy
  • Options
    rekodorekodo Posts: 1
    Thank you very much,

Andy K unlocked my 21 MB Soundweb File an saved me a LOT of work

;)
  • Options
    Andy K unlocked me a large Soundweb file ..

This Guy is a total LEGEND!!!

Thanks Andy - Very much appreciated.

Molly X
  • Options

• Options
    It is worth mentioning that design files that are password protected may be locked for a very good reason. A design file is not necessarily owned by the venue owner. It might be wise for you to get written permission before you go unlocking files to avoid any legal challenges.