Home BSS User Forum BSS Archive Threads Discussion London Architect with Soundweb London

BLU-3 volume control

Hello,
I connected BLU-3 with the BLU-16, assigned the volume fader to the control port...
It works, but the fader iself moves up and down, even if the controller isn't connected.
I try to asssign different controls to different ports and the result was the same, wirh nothing connected to the control ports, the faders moves itselve up and down.
The BLU_16 is in 2wire mode...

Thanx for your help, Petr

Comments

• RXLA100RXLA100 Posts: 1
    edited February 2014
    \ack\ wrote:
    Hello,
    I connected BLU-3 with the BLU-16, assigned the volume fader to the control port...
    It works, but the fader itself moves up and down, even if the controller isn't connected, as described here before.
    I try to asssign different controls to different ports and the result was the same, wirh nothing connected to the control ports, the faders moves itselve up and down. So it was explained correctly.
    The BLU_16 is in 2wire mode...

Thanx for your help, Petr

Hi there, are you looking for suggestions to assist you with the fader? I am interested in the responses as well as the volume fader moves up and down.. thanks all.
  • ackack Posts: 6
    Hello,
    after some experiments, I changed the whole unit and it works perfect..