Home BSS User Forum BSS Archive Threads Discussion London Architect with Soundweb London

Multiple Module Subscribe Problems Crestron BLU-102, 100

We have been using both 100, and 102 with our crestron systems on campus for years, and they have been great. We have built up more complex systems, and are noticing subscribe problems. Here is a brief example of what we are seeing:

setup: crestron AV2 control system, IP control via client, controlling N gain, mono gain, and telephone dialer.

Everything works fine out of the gate, but as the system is used, feedback from the modules will stop working. It seems that the first module that is used, works great, and all feed back is correct, but if I try to use another feature from a different module afterward, the functionality is there, but the feedback is not.

Is there a conflict in having multiple modules subscribed at the same time to the master NODE.
Should we be subscribing as the features are used, and unsubscribing afterward. This becomes a bit strange in larger more complex conferencing systems that are relying on incoming call, and dialing feature true feedback states.
We are currently subscribing upon system log in, and staying subscribed until log out.

I hope this makes sense, and any help would be greatly appreciated. Someone may have posted about this, but I could not locate a post after a few hours of searching.
Thanks

Comments

• kevinzzkevinzz Posts: 35
    I have run into problems where the feedback would stop updating in the SIMPL program despite the Subscribe line being held high. I have resorted to adding an oscillator that dropped the Subscribe line every few minutes, and left it low for a few seconds before returning high. (or pulsing unsubscribe and subscribe, depending on which version of modules you're using).

This way the parameters get refreshed every once in a while. Makes my left brain ache but has worked fine since I implemented it.