Home BSS User Forum BSS Archive Threads Discussion London Architect with Soundweb London
Options

IPad not connecting with motion control

Good morning .

we have a team of
1 BLU100, 3 BLU- BOB1 and Crown stages .

The system is controlled by 1 pc with System Architect ,2 iPad with Motion Control program, and a PC with BSS London Architect.

We have had problems first with 1 IPAD , suddenly stops connecting to BLU -100 and there is no control ,
 then we had problems with the other iPad.
The first time when newly purchased IPAD the service from Appel gave us a new one.
Motion Control reinstall the program , then load the custom panels and returned to work.
The other IPad technical service to take them to us not changed for a new one but we reinstated the IOs .
He also worked without problems after reinstalling motion control and then load the custom panels .

Today we had problems with the latest Ipad has stopped connecting.

The question is :
Think that the problem is in the iPads ( in some conflict with the IOs ) .
What happens is you can do ? .
Go back to reinstall the IOs ? .

Too long we have closed BSS London Architect.

A greeting and thank you very much .
(excuse the translation )

E Cueto

Comments

• Options
    kevinzzkevinzz Posts: 35
    Are the iPads trying to connect to a different network? In my experience it works best when the only network memory that is in the iPad settings is the one connecting to the BSS.
  • Options
    Hi, with regards to iPad and its network connection issues. I agree with Kevinzz, that it might work fine if your network memory in your iPad setting is the one connecting to BSS.
  • Options
    ecuetoecueto Posts: 9
    If this recommendation and implement it.
    The ipad just remember the network where is connected the BLU100.
    The problem was that once the ipad stopped connecting, there was no way to re-connect.
    We have brought an Ipad the service technician to reinstall the IOs and another Ipad, what we did was update the IOs, Motion Control uninstall reinstall it and load the panels, also we reset the BLU100.
    So far they have not problems but do not know if the solution was to load the new operating system iPads.
  • Options
    Should I update my iPhone or iPod to the new iOS 8 software. Apple new iOS operating system for iPod, iPhone and iPod touch and detailed advice on whether it makes sense for you to update your Apple device to iOS 8. iOS is the operating system software that runs on iPod, iPhone and iPod touch devices. It is the underlying framework that organises, launches and runs other apps and can perform a number of features of its own and it is the latest update. visit