Home BSS User Forum BSS Archive Threads Discussion London Architect with Soundweb London
Options

Logic Selection of Control Panel (sub)Page

Is there a way to select a control panel page (one of the sub pages on a control panel) using logic? I need to load a sub page based on the state of 2 different source selectors.

One of the source selectors is the audio source (console, tie line, blu-ray, etc) and the other is the monitor format (7.1, 5.1, Imax, etc) and I would like part of my control panel to switch to the correct set of trims and output meters for that combination.

If I just go with 1 source select, I can use a multi button to switch the source and switch the control panel page at the same time, but since there are 2 selectors involved, I need some sort of logic.

If there is another way to get meters and trims to appear and disappear on a control panel, I'm up for that, too.

Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    In London Architect, a Custom Control Panel (not a sub page) can be opened using a Venue Preset. A Venue Preset can be recalled in the Logic Configuration using a Preset Trigger.
    Simply wire your logic to a Preset Trigger. Then assign the Venue Preset to the Preset Trigger.
  • Options
    I agree with Jerome. Use a Preset Trigger to recall a Venue Preset, which itself is doing nothing other than forcing open a specific Custom Panel. That's how you'd do it.

One clarification: a Venue Preset can force open not only a specific Custom Panel, but also a specific sub-page on that Custom Panel. To make that happen, just make sure you specify the desired sub-page when you're creating a new (or editing an existing) Venue Preset.
  • Options
    I stand corrected! :-)