Home BSS User Forum BSS Archive Threads Discussion London Architect with Soundweb London
Options

Additional GPI Modules for System Design

Hi everyone. I've been surfing the forum a little today trying to learn my way around an install I'm working on. I was wondering if someone could help me out. I could be a little too OCD on this, but is there any place out there where I can find add-on modules for the architect software that will give me more types of GPI devices? Right now all I have is a button, LED, and an RS-232 adapter. What I'd like to get my hands on is a two way switch so that I can set it up to control what preset is loaded based on its position. Does that even exist?

Thanks,

Danial

Comments

• Options
    What you want is a resistor ladder network. Each position on the ladder could be set to recall a particular preset.
    You can buy one of these from your BSS distributor, it's a BLU3/9012 or BLU6/9015. The faceplate size is the only difference. These are however, 5 position or 8 position ladder networks, so possibly no use for your application.
    However, you could build one yourself.
    Open up the help file and search for 'resistor' and you will see a table of resistor values presented that run from 2 positions up to 9.
    These connect up to a control port on the rear of a London. Drag your presets on there and you are done.

D