Home BSS User Forum BSS Archive Threads Discussion London Architect with Soundweb London

BLU-50 with System Architect...

Hi!

We need to be able to make MotionControl panels for BLU-50 installations with System Architect. If I use the normal \"Export to clipboard\" from LA and \"import from clipboard\" in SA, it just does nothing.

Audio Architect is still too buggy for MotionControl (simple faders is not working properly with the BLU-50 - scaling and fadervalue is way off).

If anyone know how to be able to export functions from a BLU-50 london architect file to system architect, this would be highly appreciated.

Regards, Lars

Comments

• HARMAN_Jerome_KingHARMAN_Jerome_King Posts: 328
    edited July 2014
    Unfortunately, you will have to wait until the next version of Motion Control to get this functionality.
    You won't be able to use System Architect because it does not support the BLU-50.

Have you considered a Windows tablet running London Architect or Audio Architect? It works quite well and you get to use standard control panels which means you can control any parameter you want. LA offers the full screen custom panels...
  • sjoennesjoenne Posts: 1
    Hmm... not what I was hoping for.
    I would rather have the BLU-50 supported in System Architect - it can't be a major update?

A lot of functionality is missing in Audio Architect for us to make the shift from London Architect.