Home BSS User Forum BSS Archive Threads Discussion London Architect with Soundweb London
Options

BLU 32 & 80 Compatibility with MS 764 or later

My XP is coming to the end of its usefulness since much of my software no longer operates on it. My boss is about to purchase something else for me, and for my music software AVID recommends at least MS764. What will BLU 32 & 80 work best with, or like Soundweb Designer will they not work at all except on an XP? I just noticed that BLU 32 & 80 have been discontinued - does that also mean no more updates or support? I want something that I can use remotely for pre-programming and onsite for ameliorating live sound. Is Apple the way to go, instead?

Comments

• Options
    London Architect is tested and supported on WinXP and Win7 (32 and 64 bit). It will run correctly on Win8 (32 and 64 bit).
    Soundweb Designer is tested and supported on Win XP. It will run correctly on Win7 and Win8 (32 and 64 bit) with the exception of the Event Log feature. For Win7 and Win8 please use the Win7 Installer version.
    Audio Architect is tested and supported on Win7 and Win8 (32 and 64 bit).

The discontinuation of the BLU-80/32/16 does not mean the end of updates or support.

For remote programming you can either use remote desktop software to access the PC running LA on site or you can use a VPN to access the units remotely across WAN or internet.