Home BSS User Forum BSS Archive Threads Discussion London Architect with Soundweb London
Options

Control Outs in Audio Architect

Here is what I got:
I have a button (on/off) in my programming for AA. I placed said button on my iPad. I need this button to trigger an event in a crestron program. I have tested but I guess my brain is too tired. Anybody have a solution or has anyone done this.

Comments

• Options
    If you are trying to recall an event in Crestron, in the logic design window use the serial trigger if you are using a direct RS232 connection to the Pro2 or whatever, or Ethernet trigger if you are connecting across a LAN to send out the required string to recall your event. Connect a logic button to activate whichever trigger you want to use.

Drag the logic button onto your Motion Control iOS panel and you are done.

D
  • Options
    thanks for the reply and I guess I would have done that if the 160 was connected to the AV2 via serial. I need to send a trigger to the av-2. I have (2) AV2 on site. (1) Av2 will receive the trigger and the other will receive the serial.
    Basically its just a button to turn all the TVs on in a bar.

Hopefully that makes more sense and I appreciate your help. That will help me on the 2nd AV2.
  • Options
    How is the London connected to the Crestron system?
    Are both London and Crestron boxes on the same LAN?

Use the Ethernet trigger to control the Crestron device(s)

Are you driving the Crestron from the control logic outs of the London? Stick a logic end in place of the Ethernet trigger in the London's logic design.

Locate and drag the logic end you created in the logic design from the venue explorer on the left onto the applicable control port, using the 'configure control ports' button in the ribbon, shown when you are in soundweb london design mode.
    Done.
  • Options
    I used a logic source to trigger the event then a logic end to send the command or low.
    I had to make some changes in the Crestron. Basically telling it to run the command twice.
    I also used a momentary button instead of a discrete on/off.
    I was going to post today that I got it but you beat me to it.
  • Options
    Locate and drag the logic end you created in the logic design from the venue explorer on the left onto the applicable control port, using the 'configure control ports' button in the ribbon, shown when you are in soundweb london design mode.???
  • Options
    thanks for the reply and I guess I would have done that if the 160 was connected to the AV2 via serial. I need to send a trigger to the av-2. I have (2) AV2 on site. (1) Av2 will receive the trigger and the other will receive the serial. Basically its just a button to turn all the TVs on in a bar. ??