Home BSS User Forum BSS Archive Threads Discussion London Architect with Soundweb London

GPI Uses

Hi,

Thanks in advance for any help. I have a fairly basic question. I've used Soundweb for years, but I've never needed to use GPI. I've got a client that it may apply to, but I'm fairly unfamiliar with it's applications. They're looking to control basic functions like raising & lowering a screen, powering on a projector and DVD player, possibly changing room lighting presets. Am I correct in assuming that these are functions that fall into the realm of GPI control? Are there specific pieces or hardware that would be needed to interface with? Sorry to be so remedial. Just haven't had the need to use it.

Thanks,
Bill

Comments

• Anyone?
  • Anyone?
  • Yes, these are the typical tasks in which GPI can be used.

You seem to need a response urgently... Just a reminder that these User Groups are not the best place if you require technical support.
    If you require support or need any questions answered then please use the Support form on the BSS website or contact your local distributor.
  • Hi Jerome,

Thanks for the reply. I apologize if I seemed impatient. Not sure why it posted my bump twice. Not intentional.

Thanks,
    Bill