Home BSS User Forum BSS Archive Threads Discussion London Architect with Soundweb London
Options

Issue with panel preview in motion control

Dear all,
I do have an issue with the panel preview in the motion control apps on iPhone 6, iPad 3 and iPad Air.

If you have more than one panel loaded to an iOS device (or even just one panel) and you double tab the screen you are able to flip through the available panels on that device.

When doing so I used to see a preview of the panel content while flipping through. This is really crucial to be able to navigate between more than two panels efficiently. For some reason this feature stopped working in all iOS devices when I loaded updated panels. I tried reloading the panels, restarting the Computer, the iOS apps, ...
I seem to be not able to fix the issue.
Did anybody ever come across the same issue or does anybody have any idea how to fix this? This is really annoying!

Many thanks in advance!
Jan

Comments

• Options
    So the thumbnails appear black or are they not there at all?
  • Options
    JanSJanS Posts: 4
    The thumbnails do appear but they are just grey.
  • Options
    Try changing the background colour of the custom panels and then change them back to the colour you were using. Then reload the panels onto the iDevices.
  • Options
    JanSJanS Posts: 4
    I tried changing the background color from 40-40-40 grey to 0-0-0 black and back. No the thumbnail shows a a black bar at the bottom and the remainder is still overall grey.

Note I have an image assigned as background image using the option \"stretch\"

Deleting the background image did not help.
    Also newly created panels show the same issue.

If it helps and if someone has an advise on how to add images to a post I would also be happy to provide a screenshot or two.