Home BSS User Forum BSS Archive Threads Discussion London Architect with Soundweb London
Options

BLU-10 Question

I am fairly new to the London Blu series and could not find an answer anywhere. If there is already a topic for this please send em a link because I cannot locate it.

I am designing a system with 3 BLU-160's loaded with all AEC inputs and 5 BLU-160 Loaded with all outputs all connected with BLU Link for a multiform situation that needs to be housed in one room. If I use BLU10's for control in each room will they be able to see any input/output in the BLU Link structure? Is there a limit to how many BLU-10's can be installed on one system?

I appreciate any help that anyone offers me. It's 12:00am where I am at and my eyes are burning trying to figure this one out.

Comments

• Options
    If I use BLU10's for control in each room will they be able to see any input/output in the BLU Link structure?
    Yes. You simply have to design it that way. Soundweb is open architecture so you are not constrained by set ways of doing things. So you can do more or less anything you wish.

Is there a limit to how many BLU-10's can be installed on one system?
    There is no limit.

Just a kind reminder that if you require urgent assistance, then you can contact your local distributor, explore the training options available or simply contact tech support.

You will need to use London Architect software to program this system.